Have you guys noticed something? Are you guys thinking what I am thinking? Okay, am not gonna play this hide and seek any more, but why is our favorite muse, Alia Bhatt, missing all the award functions this year! I miss her, do you? The Filmfare Pre Awards Party was held recently and Sonam gave us another ‘dare-to-bare’ kinda look! Sonakshi looked lovely and Aditi Rao Hydari just impressed us! Let’s take a look at the fashion updates of the Filmfare Party!
- Sonam Kapoor : Sonam looked hot, very hot! Just look at the gown! Sonam Kapoor wore a black velvet Michael Costello gown. She was styled by Rhea Kapoor and she looked uber glam! The only twist here is, we had seen Sonam wear this outfit two days back to a wedding! Why would she repeat an outfit so soon?!
- Aditi Rao Hydari : Aditi is emerging to be the number one fashionista, at least from the beginning of this year! She wore an Encrustd suit with a black top and wow! She looked amazing! A 10/10!!
- Sonakshi Sinha : Sonakshi sported a rather casual look in Zara Umrigar crop top and skirt! She looked very pretty! I am in love with her hair and this outfit! It is so wearable! And she chose to wear this to the Pre-party?! Kudos to her!
- Richa Chadha : Richa Chadha failed to impress the fashion police as she walked the red carpet at Filmfare Pre Awards Party in a black short Gaurav Gupta number. Not a good pic. Also the silver sandals and the hair style did no good!
- Bhoomi Pednekar : Bhoomi Pednekar looked very good in a Roshni Chopra crop top with AM PM pants! This lady’s got some serios style game up her sleeves! She looked dashing!
- Athiya Shetty : Yet another lovely and sexy look from the youngest fashionista of the B-town! Miss Shetty wore Philipp Plein gown with black strappy sandals and we fell in love with her in an instant!
- Sophie Choudry : A Manish Malhotra spotting and that too a lovely one! Sophie’s look was a bit too grand for the Pre-Party! But then a litt;e bit of glitter didn’t hurt anyone, right?
- Radhika Apte : Radhika Apte looked stunning in a Neha Taneja dress. everything was perfectly coordinated and she looked lovely! Love the way she paired the dress with gold strappy heels!
- Anushka Sharma : Anushka Sharma glided down the red carpet and posed for the shutterbugs in a Roberto Cavalli jumpsuit and she looked resplendent! We loved the fact that she kept the look simple!
- Sonal Chauhan : Sonal Chauhan dressed up in a white crochet dress designed by Nikhita Tandon and it was a decent ensemble. The look was simple yet sexy! Loved her puffed hair and white pumps!
- Rhea Chakraborty : Rhea looked hot(and almost like Sonam) in a black Deme by Gabriella dress at the Filmfare Pre Awards party. Sleek middle parted hair with black strappy sandals made her look quite sexy!
This just increases our interest in the actual Filmfare Awards Party! Hoping to see much more glitz and glamor on the red carpet! Till then let’s just wait and watch!