May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. Congratulations to you both!
These are the heart melting words that you are going to speak up during her engagement ceremony.. yes, I mean to your BESTY! And I’m sure while you do so, you would just like to stand out in terms of how you appear at the show!! 😉
I am going to make you wear just the perfect attire, just the perfect jewellery, just the perfect handbag and just the perfect footwear. So all set for it right!!?? 🙂
Here’s a complete go-to list of what to wear to an engagement party, the best outfits that you can shuffle through.
- THE OUTSTANDING LEHENGA WARDROBE~ From Mirror-Worked Crop Tops and lehenga skirts of copper or gold, to a Brinjal Purply gathered lehenga with a sexy , shorty blouse of a deep neck and net dupatta, to a seven color panelled lehenga set with golden sequin work in a linear manner to heavily embellished and loaded lime green blouse with a floral printed flared and circular lehenga in Silk, all of them will make you look ultra-ravishing! The clothes that follow are exactly on the same lines elaborated above.
- THE AMAZING ANARKALIS AND SHARARAS , GHARARAS or PALAZZOS~ Have a look below at the brilliant Anarkali in a soothing pastel green embroidered in a symmetrical manner with metallic printed Sharara pants. The second image is an ensemble of a pulpy mangoish heavily embroidered Anarkali on a long length and pair of embroidered Palazzo pants which will definitely work for you and make you look gorgeous!
- THE DIFFERENT DRAPES~ Simply hot is the black-brown-beige attire below which is a pre-stitched sari and kurti with a pair of pencil pants in black. It is a westernised ethnic ensemble and on the other hand and the right side of course, features this fantastic Indianised pre-stitched sari drape and a long kurti which is a high low gown.
- THE SPECTACULAR SAREE~ Oh! WOW! it will make you feel when you choose to wear from any of the elegant saree options presented below. The one on the left is sexy envy with a splendid border work and the scrappy blouse to compliment it. And, the second style is Chic dark green saree with the streaky golden work that you see and along with it is the special net and silk blouse.
- THE SUMPTUOUS SALWAR KAMEEZ STYLES~ If you want to put a salwar kameez silhouetted ensemble and not a usual , regular cut of the same section, then you can undoubtedly choose to put on one of the below, one out of which is a peach coloured high-low kameez with a one shoulder cape and pair of peach coloured salwar. We love such cape style salwar kameez neck designs! Also, the other one is a magnificent style of kurti and pair of shararas in peacock green and blue. The back of the kurti is an eye-arresting thing to concentrate upon.
- NOW FOR SOME CLUTCHES~ This is an accessory that absolutely depends on the color and style of clothing that you are following. I, personally like these latest ones promoted below..
- TIME FOR THE TIMELESS PRECIOUS ORNAMENTATION~
- BE THE PERFECTLY SHOED LADY OUT THERE~ Be it a Kolhapuri jut, or a pair of stilettos with a flower or a perfect hot red red pair of heels or a mirrored and embroidered multicoloured sandals or the one embellished with ghungroos, the only point is to look KNOWN AND RECOGNIZED for the same… Get more tips on shoes on our blog – Types of Footwear to wear with saree.
Let’s not waste more time since you are getting late for the ceremony & as I believe, you must have picked up your perfect ensemble and are dressed up already according to this latest guide for the “WHAT TO WEAR ON YOUR BESTY’S ENGAGEMENT PARTY!!” quotient!! :* 🙂