Rangoli check, diyas check, crackers check! Aren’t you in Diwali mood already? Same is the case with our bollywood patakas! They are dressed up and all set for Diwali celebrations. Recently Sachin Joshi (the actor from Sunny Leone’s second movie, remember?) threw a Diwali bash and our tinsel town divas couldn’t stay away. Most of them were seen wearing designer suits in ice-blue, mint green or white. Pastel is the color of the season and we gotta stick to it! We also saw the beauties wear a lot of red, which according to me is evergreen! Let’s take a look at the best dressed celebs of the week!
There was also a fashion faux pas at the launch of IIFA UTSAVAM 2015. Want to know who made that? Keep reading 😉
- Esha Gupta and Jacqueline Fernandez : Esha Gupta attended Sachin Joshi’s diwali bash wearing a pale blue anarkali designed by her sister, Neha Gupta. Hot pink lips, silver danglers and silver heels completed her look. She looked very pretty. Jacqueline on the other hand, attended Afsar Zaidi’s Diwali party wearing a mint/pale green anarkali and nude sparkly heels. She looked pretty.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Tamannaah : The ‘Sabyasachi’ ladies looked royal in their respective ensembles. Kareena wore a bronze Sabyasachi couture anarkali. Tamanaah chose to wear a flashy red high-neck anarkali for a press meet. Loved the way, both of them styled the full-sleeve ethnic suits.
- Deepika Padukone : The best dressed street style award goes to the queen! Deepika, the superstar she is, kept it very casual at a recent promotional event for her upcoming movie, Tamasha. I am sure all of us own these pieces individually. Deepika wore a white Payal Jain maxi dress with white sneakers and a denim jacket. Love the bright red lip color and the ponytail. It’s refreshing to see Deepika lose all the layers of ethnic-wear for an easy-breezy look! Don’t you love seeing Ranbir and Deepika together!
- Sonali Bendre : Sonali Bendre might have waved good-bye to big screen long back, but there’s no stopping her from being seen on the small screen. She will be seen hosting the show, Mission Sapne soon. She was seen wearing comfortable and relaxed silhouettes while filming the show. Love the maroon separates by Ilk.
- Juhi Chawla : Juhi Chawla attended a recently held event wearing a bright orange dress by Sougat Paul. The nude peep-toe pumps blended perfectly with the dress. Wish that the earrings weren’t that huge! Otherwise she looked quite nice!
- Divya Khosla Kumar : This lady has amazing sense of style and an even more amazing bod! Just look at how hot she looks in the red lehenga! As they say, when you’ve got it, you gotta flaunt it!
- Tch-tch : If you have already seen Tamannaah’s pictures from the IIFA UTSAVAM 2015 launch party, then you would have already guessed by now! Tamannaah chose to wear a sheer Gauri and Nainika dress which covered her a lot less than it revealed! For a launch party, the dress was too overwhelming! What do you guys think? #awkward!
Shop on and party harder! Don’t forget to tell us which celeb’s style secret you wanna copy!