Who doesn’t want to look his/her best always? However, if you have a body and face like Deepika Padukone, you wouldn’t have to bother about what to wear, right? She can look good even in a jute bag! But we aren’t that gifted, so why not rely on fancy clothes and shoes and accessories to look our best <wink> Now. November is a tricky month. It is the onset of winter, but not too cold. So it’s not yet time to pull out your jackets and trenchcoats, but camis are bound to give you the chills. With so many sites present for online clothes shopping, dressing up has become a difficult task. With the weekend just round the corner, let us give a quick guide as to what you can wear to the disc tonight or for brunch with your girlfriends tomorrow.
Best Designer dresses online India:
- Cowl dress : The cowl dress is an easy trend to sport. You need no flat abs or toned arms to sport this thing of beauty. The cowl necked dress looks best in a mini size. Check how Kim Kardashian wears it!
- Maxi dress : A maxi dress is evergreen. Do not forget to wear a great pair of heels and you are good to go! Wear them in solids and vertical prints to give an illusion of height.
- Jumpsuits : Wear the printed ones or the solid ones or even the striped ones. They all look great on any body-type!
- Jacket-suit : Sonakshi Sinha wore the jacket suit, not once but twice, for her BFF’s wedding and she looked very glam! Jacket kurtas look very classy when worn with ankle length pants. Also the maxi tops with front slit give an illusion of a jacket.
- Anarkali : When Aditi Rao Hydari wore a pristine white anarkali to the launch event of Wazir’s trailer, I knew that I wasn’t wrong in predicting that anarkalis will rule in 2016 too 😉 Don’t go buying the multi colored and heavily embroidered anarkalis. Check out the anarkali dresses in ice blue or white or any pastel shade to look splendid!
- Midi dress : This is an obvious choice for the women who recently visited a parlor 😉 The midi dress goes perfectly with stacked heels or flatforms and look classy yet casual. Choose one in a length you feel comfortable, wearing.
Keep reading our blog for latest trends and fashion tips. Have a happy weekend! Keep shopping and wishing you guys a lot more ‘likes’ on Instagram and Facebook!