Blouses define a Saree’s beauty. It decorates the long yardage of fabric. It enhances the beauty and takes it to a level higher.. But first, you need to know what a Saree is from my eyes to be able to grasp the same and use this one as a guide to choose the type of blouse you wish to wear with your Silk Saree.
So, here us how I define her, My Silk Saree..
The long trail of cloth, one straight single length,
no Zip, no stitch yet oozes vigor and strength!
The six yards of shiny grace, draped perfect for the morning & evening,
the elegance untouched, adds ‘femininity’ to the meaning!
It signifies the poise and grace of a woman,
it shapes the curves, for sensuality to loosen!
‘Silk Saree my love ‘ you are the most beautiful attire,
a timeless fashion, which refuses to retire… 🙂 🙂
Now, I will take you through the best blouse designs for silk sarees from the collection of the latest styles and trends of blouses.
1. THE CLASSIC BLACK & GOLDEN BLOUSES- Black and gold solid colours are a universal theme to take up for your blouse design when you choose to put on a stylish Silk Saree. These colors denote SMARTNESS. Just have a look at what I mean, below-
2. THE FRUITY FLORAL EMBROIDERED BLOUSES- Royal and Ultramarine blue of silk fabric with a beautiful floral embroidery on it using cheery-fruity orange, pink, lemon and green colours is a very new and fresh way to go about styling yourself up in terms of your blouse design.
Following are two examples from this extraordinary category of blouse embroidery designs..
3. THE HEAVILY LOADED EMBELLISHED AND WORK BLOUSES- If it is a grand event and you chosen to wear a simple Silk Saree, you can undoubtedly go for this sizzling pink coloured blouse design below with embellishments. By embellishment, I mean heavy hand work!! This one works well for both silk and net sarees for a fact!
4. THE ZARI-VELVET BLOUSES – For a ravishing white- gold silk saree, the thought of having a pretty navy blouse blouse with golden sari thread work is the best road to take. Here I present a glance of this case..
5. CORSET BLOUSES AND BROCADE BLOUSES FOR CHECKERED SILKS- These days, it is a wonderful idea to put on a corseted blouse for black and white checkered saree. Another aesthetically option that you can try out without a doubt is a pink brocaded blouse!! Scroll through the two options shown below in the same context..
6. THE PIN-TUCKED & KNIFE-PLEATED STYLE BLOUSES- Our design stylists and FASHION GODS of today are experimenting a lot and working upon intricacies of design elements like pleats and tucks and gathers. Blouses with buttons at the front and a tie up is a fresh concept. These ones seen in the images below are prepossessing and eye-arresting styles to carry with Silk Sarees.
The first image shows a pin tucked blouse with a front opening. And, the second picture is a display of gathered pleats.
7. SEXY FRONTS & BACKS 😉 – THE DEEP NECK BLOUSES AND THE BACKLESS BLOUSES – NOW! NOW! NOW! If you are on for a hot and sexy front or back design for your blouse, you can try work upon these..
Hoping that you are no more in a state of dilemma, and wishing you the best SILK DAY AHEAD 😉