Indian wedding receptions call for the best of ethnic wear! So the bollywood divas did exactly that and puulled out the Kanjeevarams and Sabyasachis to dress up for a wedding in Mumbai. My vote goes to Anushka Sharma! She looked amazing yet subtle in sequins! Let’s take a look at who else attended the Aggarwal wedding reception. Dr R K Agrawal’s is a renowned doctor in Mumbai and hence the bevy of stars!
- Kangana Ranaut : Wearing a pink colored kanjeevaram saree from Madhurya with Amrapali jewelry, Kangana looked no less than a pretty Indian barbie doll! Her make-up, smile and styling was flawless! A very lovely appearance!
- Sonam Kapoor : For the wedding reception, Sonam Kapoor wore a Sabyasachi saree with chaandbaalis and a bindi. What’s not to love when she wears a Sabyasachi!
- Madhuri Dixit : Madhuri Dixit wore a pink Ritu Kumar saree with jewelry from P.N Gadgil and she looked very pretty! We love the change of hairstyle and the color of the saree!
- Dia Mirza : Dia is a stunning woman and she looked gorgeous in the Anita Dongre separates, she wore to the Aggarwal reception! Perfect!
- Anushka Sharma : This one was everybody’s favorite as we don’t see Anushka in a saree, that often! Anushka wore a Monisha Jaising saree with a sequin blouse yet managed to look so simple and subtle! Loved the look from the first look!
Hope this gives you a little insight as to what to wear, to the next wedding reception! Always remember, beauty lies in simplicity! All the stars kept it really simple yet they looked stunning!