Rhea Kapoor styling Sonam Kapoor, is the best thing that happened, in the history of Bollywood! Within a week, Sonam Kapoor has
shown us taught us ways to glam up our style game.From sarees to a basic pair of jeans, Sonam chose to wear very different, regular yet classy pieces of outfit during the promotional events, for Neerja. Our favorite till now is the yellow Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla saree! The blouse <3 <3 Here are all the recent looks of Sonam Kapoor for Neerja Promotions 😀
- Anamika Khanna : Sonam Kapoor without Anamika Khanna is incomplete. And you have to agree that she looks absolutely stunning in AK’s creations! Take for example this embroidered front slit top with pants. Hot and extra ordinary!
- Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla : This one is my favorite. The sheer blouse with buttons at the back is every woman’s dream! From the braided hair do to the smoky eyes, this look was flawless!
- Gaurang Shah : Wearing a Gaurang matka anarkali with a kanjeevaram dupatta, Sonam looked extremely fresh and pretty! It was a very elegant outfit and she nailed it!
- Jeans : Now these back to back denim looks clearly proves that Sonam looks lovely in a pair of jeans as well! I read a hilarious post somewhere which stated that Sonam Kapoor doesn’t like to wear jeans as she thinks she has a huge butt! Weird! She wore a green Rishta by Arjun Saluja jacket with a pair of leather finish skinny pants, a white cape style top from the house of whim by Purvi and a Druv Kapoor shirt with a sleeveless long jacket! I love all these three looks!
- Tarun Tahiliani : Vintage clothes, Ferragamo heels and feather earrings. What;s not to love here! She looked lovely in the flared skirt and black top combo! She also wore a Ferragamo dress recently with stockings and boots and an extreme hair style. I am still thinking about whether I love this look or not! The fit near the stomach, the addition of stockings and the boots! No 🙁
- Bhavna Bhatnagar : Sonam was spotted wearing a black off shoulder basic top with a black printed skirt with cat eye sunglasses. I like the outfit, but the overall styling could have been a little better!
This movie might be Sonam’s best performance so far. The trailer is so inspiring. And the fact that just last night I went to watch Shekar Ravjiani’s show and he made us promise to watch the movie, is enough to make me want to watch it. Just two more days to go..
P.S : Shekhar Ravjiani is so good looking!