A footwear defines your class and your taste altogether. I think you all will agree with me that ‘Saree’ is one of the best Indian attires, which can give you a traditional, sensual, gorgeous and elegant look. Saree has versatility and uniqueness. You can find many designer sarees for every occasion. A properly draped saree, beautiful combination of accessories, good hairdo and makeup together helps to get a sensational look at any occasion. One may think that it is easy to get away with any pair of footwear with a saree because the footwear is not visible. So read on girls, I am going to give some great footwear options that can easily go with saree. Yes! It is the footwear for saree stuff… Read on to know the best types of Footwear to Wear with Saree:
1. THE STUNNING PEEP TOE HEELS: Peep-toe heels are very feminine, cute and the way your toes peep out from them, looks very sweet. Make sure you get pedicure done and put on nice nail paint. Choose a 5 to 6 inch heel and a color that matches with your saree. Exemplified the same below:
2. THE RAVISHING STILETTOS: Stiletto heels are the most versatile type of footwear and the indian saree shoes, they can go with any apparel. Some women are not comfortable with stiletto heels but, for those who are, this is a great option for you. You can buy stilettos matching with your saree or you can get some shimmery golden and silver stilettos, which you can pair with any type of saree.
3. THE MESMERISING MOJRI: Apart from Kolhapuri heels, you can also choose embroidered or studded mojris that has a slight heel. Choose the one that has some extra bling with crystal and stones. So when you want to keep it unique, you know exactly what shoes to wear with a saree rather what footwear to wear with saree.
4. THE SEXY STRAPPY BLOCKS: These type of sandals are strappy in nature. You can find numerous designs and colors in the market. You can buy the one that has glitter work in golden or silver hue. You can also find some sandals, which have crystal and sequined worked. These shimmery sandals can glam up your whole look, instantly. Make sure the heel is of right height. It should not exceed 2-4 inches. Yes these are the indian saree shoes of today!!
5. THE BOUNCY PUMPS: How about these sexy Pumps ?? Breathtaking isn’t it!!! Indeed it is. I am sure I need not explain much about these shoes to wear with saree.
WHAT NOT TO DO:
- Avoid wearing flats with saree as there is always a chance that you might trip over on the heavy pleats.
- Do not wear sports shoes, wedges heels, boots, flip-flop and floaters with your saree under any circumstances as they can disturb your look totally.
Therefore now you know the perfect sari shoes and footwear with saree. Go for it girl, kill it girl! Look awesome and simply amazing by choosing from the entire arrangement and gallery that I have presented above.
Muaaahhh Muaahhh Muahhhhh!! 😉 :*