The Star Screen Awards was held yesterday and what glamour did we get to see!! Though Aishwarya, SRK and Salman were missed dearly, the bollywood stars who attended made up for the them! The best dressed celebs undoubtedly included Sonakshi Sinha and Bhoomi Pednekar! Surprised? Here take a look at the fashion report !
- Jacqueline Fernandez : Our favorite celeb and the most well dressed one on the red carpet! I don’t know why, but I love celebs walking the red carpet in a saree! They look super glam and sexy! I may be a bit biased when I say that Jacqueline look stunning in an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla white saree! Lovely!
- Sonakshi SInha : The damsel looked beautiful in a maroon Gauri and Nainika gown. She looked pretty much perfect. No comments at all!
Sonakshi In Gauri and Nainika gown at Star Screen Awards
- Deepika Padukone : Another Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla on the Star Screen Red carpet. But this one’s a miss. I get that Ms Padukone is back from a vacation, hence the tan, but it has nothing to do with why she didn’t look marvelous! The top knot and the ruffled skirt! Not a great look Miss.
- Sonam Kapoor : Sonam looked hot in an Elie Saab jumpsuit. The length of the pants threw us off. Otherwise waist up, she looked very sexy!
- Bhoomi Pednekar : Bhoomi looked superb in a Namrata Joshipura outfit! The full length bodycon gown made her look amazing! perfect red carpet look!
- Divya Khosla Kumar : DIvya attended the Star Screen Awards 2016, wearing a Shehlaa Khan saree. Now she sported the same retro hairstyle that we didn’t quite like on Sonam, a few days back. But Divya looked good!
- Shriya Saran : Finally a Manish Malhotra! Shriya looked charming in a green Manish Malhotra gown. The diva looked sexy with perfectly placed cutouts! The chanel clutch can’t be ignored!
- Harshaali Malhotra : The actual star of 2016 looked so so pretty in a red dress! She is an absolute delight to watch on screen or offscreen! Congratulations on the big win sweetheart!
- Aathiya Shetty : Loving the color more than the gown! Athiya looked very very pretty in a pink Gauri and Nainika gown! Perfect red carpet look!
- Gauahar Khan : Gauahar wore a Tanieya Khanuja white gown which had a very busy silhouette. I am glad that she chose to keep her hair out of focus. She would have rather chosen a neutral lip color to let the gown do the talking.
- Tanishaa Mukerji : Tanishaa actually looked good! Naah! I am not kidding! She wore a royal blue Amy Billimoria gown. She looked good.
- Shilpa Shetty : Shilpa Shetty played it very safe in a shiny sparkly maroon Monisha Jaising gown and she looked dazzling! No complaints at all!
- Mini Mathur : Mini Mathur was there to support her husband’s movie, Bajrangi Bhaijan at the Star Screen Awards 2016! And she looked amazing in a Tisha Saksena blur outfit! An indo western look is what she went for! And she achieved it!
- Nimrat Kaur : Nimrat wore a Shehlaa gown to the red carpet of Star Screen Awards. I wish she wore something else as this gown made her look fat. Is it just me?
- Aditi Rao Hydari : The current heartthrob, was spotted wearing a Gaurav Gupta strapless gown. She looked perfect. From the very traditional promo outfits to this gown, was a good change!
- Esha Gupta : The biggest let down on the red carpet was Esha’s. I expect so much from her. This Sanjay Garg lehenga is so meh.
- Radhika Apte : Radhika looked stunning on the red carpet as she walked it, wearing a Tanieya Khanuja gown. She looked like an old world charm!
So many stars! So many clothes! So many ideas! so what are you waiting for? Whose look will inspire your Saturday Night dressing up!!