The ‘Baap’ of all awards is here. Filmfare Awards is always the much awaited awards, at least in the first half of the year. IIFA is generally hosted in the second half of the year, so Fimfare is where all the stars are. Filmfare is the most read Bollywood magazine as well. So, you know the interest it garners, this year and every year! The stars were all dressed. This month was like the red carpet marathon! It’s difficult for all the stars to meet our expectations, every time. But they almost did! Let’s give a huge round of applause to the winners and the nominees. They deserved it. Now coming to the fashion report of the Filmfare Awards 2016, let’s take a look at the dazzling red carpet divas!
- Deepika Padukone : Hot! Deepika looked red hot in Ralph and Russo, backless gown. This may not be her best red carpet look, but definitely one of the better ones. The hair could have been done in a different way. Also because of the cowl back, her bust area looks a bit weird.
- Alia Bhatt : I wonder why don’t have many pics of Alia on the red carpet. Alia wore a Sachin and Babi dress. What caught our attention, you ask? The shoes! Alia is starting a trend here, I see.
- Sonam Kapoor : Anamika Khanna again! White again! But the hair. I cannot make myself somehow like the hair style.
- Sophie Choudry : I surely wanna do, what this woman does? I mean professionally! I have hardly seen her on screen, but off screen she is everywhere! And that too looking this amazing! She wore a Georges Chakra gown and looked stunning!
- Surveen Chawla : Surveen opted for a rather classy and minimal make-up look. She wore an oxblood colored Shivani Awasty gown. She looked good.
- Ileana : Another red on the red carpet. Ileana looked gorgeous in the red Nachiket Barve gown. Like Deepika’s, Ileana’s gown was also full sleeved. For me, she looked better than Deepika.
- Aditi Rao Hydari : Have you seen Snow White in real life? We present you Aditi Rao Hydari on the Filmfare Red Carpet! She looked so so pretty. Aditi chose to wear a Gauri and Nainika white gown! She looked lovely!
- Huma Qureshi : Huma looked decent in the Mayyur Girotra gown. The hair style was an extreme one. I am not quite sure if I like it. Still thinking…
- Jacqueline Fernandez : Jacqueline wore a Hussein Bazaza black net dress. I think this is the first time a bollywood celeb has worn a Bazaza dress on the red caroet! Kudos to Jackie!
- Madhuri : Madhuri played it safe and looked beautiful in a Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla saree. She looked pretty good!
- Neha Dhupia : Another Gauri and Nainika, Neha looked liked a princess in this fit and FLARE gown. Her gown and Aditi’s gown very very similar, but for the red prints on Neha’s.
- Radhika Apte : Another Vizyon gown for Radhika. This time in peach. she looked stunning! Love the fact that she kept the look so classy. Diamonds were her only best friend yesterday!
- Kriti Sanon : All eyes on her! Kriti looked good in this Nikhil Thampi number. The color is sooo pretty!
- Divya Khosla Kumar : Divya wore a Rami Kadi gown to the Filmfare Awards red carpet. She looked great!
- Parineeti Chopra : Parineeti Chopra is glowing! She is looking the best, she has ever looked! She wore a black Shivan and Narresh gown. She looked stunningly hot!
- Sonal Chauhan : Sonal wore a Riki Dalal white gown! The outfit was excellent and she looked great in it!
- Athiya Shetty : Athiya wore a blue Monisha Jaising. She looked gorgeous!
- Taapsee Pannu : Taapsee wore a cleavage revealing Harshita Deshpande gown and she looked smokin’ hot!
Also, we spotted more celebs in Manish Malhotra! Shriya Saran looked hot in a gold Gaurav Gupta gown!
I am sure to go over these images over and over again! Yeah! That’s how hot they looked! Who was your favorite celeb on the Filmfare Awards Red carpet, this year?!