There is a lady sitting there in Mumbai, rocking the Indian cinema of today’s time, and looking ravishing every morning , afternoon and evening. Yes, Yes I am talking about Kareena Kapoor Khan. She is the one who dares to try and experiment on every version of clothing. She makes Indian wear look NEW and FRESH! Gorgeously milky pink her glowy skin is undoubtedly and there is absolutely no color under the sun that she cannot carry well. So here I am to discuss few of Kareena Kapoor Dresses and her top looks…
- THE SUBTLE OLIVE ON WHITE: Stunning is the compliment I give to her on wearing this nice Indian gown on the base of white with a extravagant use of live green thread embroidery and a touch of decorative here and there. Sometimes sex appeal is about how well you carry off your garment, indeed she proves it !
- THE BABY COLORED BEBO: This stylish lehenga choli set in baby pink is a graceful example of how a lot of heaviness in terms of embellishments on a base neutral color can have all the eyes on only her and no one else..
- SHE IS SIZZLING IN PINK: It is the hot pink this time in the form of this marvellous kurti with a floral blingy embroidery design crafted beautifully on it. The dupatta has a mouthwatering yellow border to it and the pair of palazzo pants have been kept simply white.
- THE PULPY MANGO: Doesn’t she herself look like a happy and cheery mango?! She does, right? Yes, i know!! I too think so. The important feature of this showcased yellow anarkali is the cutworked collar in the color of cream. We love this kurti neck design! The mirror worked dupatta is also adding a spark and making her look like a star for sure. The sweet dutch braid is a lovely thing to concentrate too as it nicely adorns the attire.
- THE TRANSLUCENT SILVERY WHITE: The catch of this attire is the pair of straight fit silky pants that make the filled up starry straight fit kurti stand out and look ultra glittery and shimmering. What do you think? 😉
- THE MAGNIFICENT BLACK: Poise and grace are something that automatically happen when you wear a black. Atleast that is what her way of posing tells us. You rock my lady!! You surely do. She is looking bold and sexy for a fact in this flary lehenga and a deep U-neck sleeveless blouse with an embroidered net dupatta.
- LETS KEEP IT MINIMAL : Featuring this fantastically smart peach cooler embossed kurti and pair of straight cut satin silky pants.
- BROCADED GREEN AND PINK COMBO: The most unusual, Chic , smart , and flattering clothing that she has recently word is this long green coloured kurti and rani pink coloured brocaded skirt. The skirt features a red coloured border too.
I have decided on the Baby Colored Bebo outfit for me! which one have you attired yourself into? Be it a BFF’s wedding, an ethnic party, a day evening, an NGO ceremony, or a friend’s reception, you have an option for each of these days of yours. Signing off 🙂 with a smile.