I miss Vidya Balan. I miss seeing her in movies. I am really really waiting for Teen’s trailer. Imagine Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin and Vidya in one thriller! It’s gonna be mind-blowing! When you think of Vidya Balan in saree, the first thing that came to my mind was, RED! She loves red sarees. Dirty Picture – Red saree, Mast Kalandar song from Hey Baby, red saree! Even the very recent Humari Adhuri Kahaani had the song Hasi, in which she wore a red saree! So red sarees are her lucky charm! If you want to take a look at some amazing red sarees online, head to VioletStreet.
- Vidya Balan in Sabyasachi Sarees : She loves Sabyasachi, or loved. Rumors suggest that there has been a fall out between the actor-designer duo. Anyways, Vidya Balan looked enchanting in most of the Sabyasachi sarees she chose to wear. When I say most of them, I mean it! But Vidya Balan in Red saree with the high neck blouse and pearls, somehow, that look didn’t work. Even for her wedding, Vidya had chosen Sabyasachi, in red of course!
- The ‘ooh-la-la’ Siren : We already know, that red is her lucky charm, so obviously she wears a lot of ’em. There’s no complaining here, as she looks real good. Especially, post Dirty picture, she used to look red hot! Ooh la la! Most of the blouses, she chose to wear post Dirty Picture, were backless, so ample amount of skin show 😉 The last one is my favorite as the Suhani Pittie neck piece looks amazing with the black saree! The simple black saree is something we all should have in our wardrobe!
- Vidya in Gaurang Shah : Post Sabyasachi, Vidya has found herself a second favorite. Gaurang Shah is known for his kanjeevarams. And Vidya is known for her love for Kanjeevarams. They were destined to meet. Lately, Vidya has been spotted wearing Gaurang on multiple occasions and she looks stunning in them. She looks best in the Durga print white saree by Gaurang!
- The ‘Neon’ effect : For the Indian Film Festival in Melbourne, Vidya chose to wear a neon printed saree, designed by Anupamaa. She kept the accessories minimal and make-up was mostly confined to the eyes. This is by far the best Vidya has looked! Do not miss the Suhani Pittie ear cuff!
- Handlooms : Turning up the quirk factor, Vidya pairs a simple khaadi saree with wooden frames and she looks amazing! For all the people who think specs do not look great with sarees, take a lesson from the girl. Vidya Balan surely knows how to play with accessories when it comes to sarees. Also Vidya looked pretty in the Anavila handloom saree, she wore recently to the MAMI Film festival.
- Vidya in Anamika Khanna : Vidya looks gorgeous in black too! Yeah, recently she was spotted wearing a black Anamika Khanna. Now AK is someone who can make anybody look effortlessly chic! And that’s what exactly happened when Vidya donned a black AK saree! Take a look below!
- Checkered sarees : If Vidya loves anything more than the color red, it is prints! Vidya Balan has amazing taste when it comes to sarees. Be it saree with a tunic or saree with a jacket, Vidya has worn everything with ease! Look at how many versions of the checkered saree, Vidya has been spotted wearing!| Also check out the saree she paired with a sequin blazer! Sexy!
No matter what the critics say, Vidya Balan is the first one to flaunt her curves. She taught us to be comfortable in our own skin. She surely is the seductress. She knows to wear her drapes well. Here’s wishing that Vidya releases her next movie soon! Take a look at more sexy and quirky sarees at Violetstreet!