Another Awards! This time it was the Sony Guild Awards. And we have to give the celebs a huge credit for looking as awesome as ever! Back to back events, yet they manage to look like rockstars, everytime they step out! The Sony Guild Awards event was held last night and how hot did our divas look! Take a look yourselves! How do they manage?!!!
- Sonam Kapoor : The Fashionista wore a black Paolo Sebastian gown. Though she looked a little tired, and not as great as she looked the day before, yet she managed to look very good. She did not accessorize much, but the make-up needed a little more effort. All in all, a good one!
- Priyanka Chopra : Given that she had just attended the trailer launch event of her upcoming movie, Jai Gangajal in the morning, this came as a surprise! A perfect look from the diva! She looked amazing in a Alexis Mabille gown. The makeup was perfect, the gown was perfect and hair!! <3 <3 <3
- Aditi Rao Hydari : Aditi looked different but smashing in a Samant Chauhan white gown. Loving the collared gown and the embroidery looks so interesting! I would rate her look the best! The barely there makeup, sleek hair and pink lips just looked amazing!
- Bhoomi Pednekar : A Manish Malhotra! Yay! Bhoomi looked lovely in the black and red gown. This was a much better pick than the last one. The silhouette of the gown looked beautiful on her!
- Sunny Leone : And our favorite looked stunning in Sonaakshi Raaj! She looked very pretty, no doubt! The pony tail and the color of the gown looked beautiful!
- Jacqueline Fernandez : I am assuming that she wore this Swapnil Shinde for the performance. The gold and pink is so performance ready! Let’s wait and watch for more information 😉
- Kriti Sanon : Kriti looked lovely, just so so pretty in the crimson Gauri and Nainika gown. Loving the braided hair do. Her look somehow reminds me of Alia Bhatt, maybe coz I missed her on the Sony Guild red carpet 🙂
- Sonakshi SInha : Sonakshi looked okay-ish in the Shantanu and Nikhil jacket – lehenga combo. The fabric of the jacket did nothing to show her curves. Also the skirt was voluminous. Hence the effect. Was it that chilly?
- Divya Khosla Kumar : Who styles this woman? I know the answer though. She amazes me everytime she steps out of her house! Divya looked ravishing in the yellow Gauri and Nainika gown. Perfect!
Can’t wait for the next event! All these fabulous looks and outfits are now driving me crazy! AAH! The pressure of looking good! Are you guys done with the X’mas shopping?! A very Merry Christmas to you folks and heartfelt congratulations to the winners of Sony Guild Awards!