In a country obsessed with movies, we love to stalk our celebs! In a healthy way, of course! Thanks to instagram and a lot of hashtags, following the Bollywood celebrities and their looks, is not very difficult! Our bollywood divas are kind enough to let us in, and take a look at their ensembles, much before they appear in media! Last week was full of events. The award season has started and there were two celeb weddings! Dj Chetas is taken, women. And the stud cricketer Rohit Sharma got married to his long time girl friend, Ritika Sajdeh! Ritika and her brother are celebrity managers. Hence the bollywood connection! Let’s take a look at the insta queens of the week!
- Sunny Leone : The Mastizaade teaser is out, and how hot does Sunny Leone look in it! The Babydoll was recently spotted in an Archana Kochhar cape lehenga in light pink and she looked lovely! Loving the entire look completely!
- Priyanka Chopra : We saw Priyanka Chopra in ethnic! Yay! She wore a Faiza Saqlain velvet jacket over a nude colored jumpsuit! She looked absolutely gorgeous! All the best to KashiBai!
- Kalki Koechlin : Kalki looked lovely in a maroon Saaksha & Kinni lehenga, that she wore to the Dubai International Film Festival. The color looked perfect on her and the smoky eyes and loose bun! We are amazed!
- Parineeti Chopra : Post the heavy duty workout pics, Parineeti stunned us in ethnic wear! She wore a Manish Malhotra lehenga for a private event and she looked adorable! The minimal makeup thing, is surely working in her favor! She looked very pretty!
- Karisma Kapoor : After her Sabyasachi outing in Hyderabad, this is Karisma’s second all-Indian look. She looked stunning in a Raw Mango saree and the gajra! Reminds us of her look in the first half of Biwi no.1. Doesn’t it?
- Bhumi Pednekar : Last seen in Dum Laga ke Haisha, Bhumi actually looks unrecognizable. She looks amazing these days. She was recently spotted donning a Payal Singhal lehenga for Dj Chetas’s wedding. She looked great! She also wore a Dheeru and Nitika gown, to the Big Star Entertainment awards, and she looked Amah-zing! We loved both her looks!
- Deepika Padukone : The best dressed list is always incomplete without Dippy. As we all know, Bajirao Mastani is releasing on this Friday, Deepika Padukone has been looking her best, promoting the movie in ethnic wear and gorgeous sarees. This week also saw her wear two such breathtaking ensembles. The Payal Singhal cape saree is our favorite. Take a look at the Varun Bahl saree, she wore to the Mirchi Awards in Amritsar! Sexy and stunning!
- Sonakshi Sinha : First the Ambani party and then Rohit Sharma’s wedding. Sonakshi is having the time of her life. She has been looking lovely in all her desi avatars. She wore two Seema Khan outfits with Maheep Kapoor jewelry, to the wedding. For the Ambani bash, we already told you that she wore Manish Malhotra, but we didn’t have good pics of her. Now we do! She looked impressive!
So, to all the women who are getting married soon, or not, be ethic ready always! Choose a color and fit which flatters you, like our celebs. Keep the jewelry minimum and make-up natural. Let your eyes do the talking! Happy Shopping. Don’t forget to check the latest Indian ethnic wear online at Violetstreet.