December is the time to bring out all your party clothes and adorn yourself with the finest of glitter and glamour! I love December! Don’t you feel that this is the happiest month of the year! It’s like an occasion everyday, an event every night! You get to wear your jackets and the trench coats and get to deck yourself in pretty ethnic wear too! The full sleeved anarkalis and the pastel Salwar kameezes. The winter also makes your skin glow, making you look prettier than ever! Don’t believe me? See the pics below of the best dressed celebs of the week and see for yourselves!
Take a cue from the divas and look your best, this Wedding season!
Best dressed celebs of the week :
1. Kajol : Kajol did a round of promotions on the sets of Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma. She looked pretty, definitely, and the hair, we absolutely love! She paired a Payal Singhal long kurta with palazzos and a dupatta. She looked great and so so classy! We are loving her! She was also seen wearing a coral suit by AMPM. We had spotted ALia wearing the same dress earlier during Shaandaar promotions. Given the color and contrast, she looked radiant!
2. Richa Chadha : Richa attended the Marrakech International Film Festival, wearing a Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla gown. The neck was broad with ample skin show, but who’s complaining? She looked hot, very hot!
4. Amala Paul : Now, this is a welcome change! Amala Paul debuts on our best dressed list, wearing a red saree gown by Gaurav Gupta. She looked gorgeous! I loved the fact that she didn’t over accessorize! The earrings were perfect and the hair do looked classy!
5. Madhuri Dixit : For the launch of her dance app, Madhuri Dixit wore a yellow Rohit Bal anarkali. Now we have seen Madhuri look much better, but given the occasion, she was aptly dressed. A little glitter and glamour, would have a looked OTT! And with that smile of hers, there is no denying that she looked pretty! Madhuri was seen at the Marrakech Film Festival, wooing her fans in a Tarun Tahiliani lehenga. The only thing I wish to change is the under-wire potruding out of her blouse 🙁
6. Anita Hassanandani : A TV star, who has a great sense of style. We love Anita for the fact that she gives us life goals! How adorable does she look with her husband! Her style is very casual and classy at the same time. Anita wore a floral anarkali, recently to a wedding and she looked very very good!
8. The Kapoor sisters : We got another sighting of Sabyasachi on Sonam Kapoor. Surprisingly, Sonam wore something other than AK for a wedding! Rhea Kapoor stuck to Anamika Khanna. Both looked good! Sonam also wore an AK for the mehendi. Love the way the turban is tied!
9. Deepika Padukone : This list can’t be complete without Dippy, Can it? Dippy recently wore a Payal Singhal saree with a cape blouse and my my! She looked better than anyone else! Also, look at her in that Anju Modi saree! Ethnic inprirations, anyone?
11. Athiya Shetty : The leggy lass has been sporting a lot of ethnics lately and has been looking gorgeous. She wore an Anita Dongre and another sukriti and aakriti, both in pastel colours. She looked great, although I like the Anita Dongre one a little better!
12. Jacqueline Fernandez : Now this woman has amazing genes! She looks perfect even without an ounce of make-up! Her friendship with Sonam Kapoor teaches us life lessons! She was spotted recently in an Anamika Khanna pant suit with a pallu and how hot did she look! This is classy fusion!
Hope you are getting your daily dose of ethnic-wear motivation from us!