Diwali is over! And hopefully you guys had a blast enjoying the festivities! Diwali is such a happy festival and dressing up is so much a part of the celebration, that we are never tired of browsing through the pictures of the Bollywood divas celebrating the festival. The most popular diwali bash, this year and every year is the one held by the Bachchan clan. Amitabh Bachchan and Anil Kapoor’s party this year was extravagant and lavish! The bollywood beauties decked up in their ethnic best and looked flawless, especially Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Deepika Padukone. You can always take a cue from the bollywood celebrities for some wedding inspiration!
Let’s take a look at the best dressed celebs, during the Diwali celebration!
1. Aditi Rao Hydari : Aditi Rao Hydari wore a white and gold, jacket style lehenga designed by Rimple and Harpreet Narula, for the Bachchan’s diwali bash. She looked very pretty, especially with the hair tied up in a knot and the bindi. Need some help here? You can take a look at jacket style anarkalis online, for some starters.
2. Aishwarya Rai : Miss World 1994, is by far the most beautiful woman on earth. Period. Preiti Zinta also says so. Aishwarya looked beautiful in a white, heavily embroidered Manish Malhotra gown. She looked absolutely flawless! Major girl crush happening!
3. Parineeti Chopra : Parineeti looked okay in a maroon lehenga paired with gold loose crop top-ish choli, designed by Manish Malhotra. What we did not like were the turquoise earrings.
4. Athiya Shetty : Athiya wore a pale green lehenga by Sanjay Garg and she accessorized it with a maang tika! She looked gorgeous. I like her style statement. It’s more subtle and graceful!
5. Alia Bhatt : I guess Alia is still reeling under the failure of Shaandaar, which is quite understandable as it is her first flop, ever! Alia chose to wear a Sanjay Garg lehenga in blue and white, to the Bachchan’s diwali bash. She looked just okay.
6. Neha Dhupia : Cape is in! Cape is the saviour! Neha Dhupia knows exactly what to wear, when. She looked stunning in a pink Prathyusha Garimella gown! Take inspiration ladies and flaunt the cape at the next wedding!
7. Deepika Padukone : First in Payal Jain and then in Sabyasachi. Deepika wore sarees with neatly tied hair, middle parting and smoky eyes. NO COMPLAINTS! We are still ‘awwwww-ing’ over her pictures of Diwali celebration with Ranbir Kapoor. They look so so so good together! <3 <3
8. Mira Rajput : This being the first Diwali party for Shahid and Mira, they attended the diwali parties together, hand in hand. Mira wore an ice-blue Anita Dongre saree. She kept the make-up minimal and looked pretty good!
9. Shilpa Shetty : The yummy mummy( How Shilpa, how?) looked stunning as usual, in a blue Manish Malhotra lehenga. She wore this to the the party she hosted. Perfect!
10. Prachi Desai : Is it just me, or does someone else also like Prachi more, post the hair cut! She looks absolutely gorgeous! Wearing a pink SVA lehenga, Prachi attended the Bachchan’s DIwali bash. She looked very beautiful!11. Katrina Kaif : Katrina headed to the party hosted by Anil Kapoor, wearing a Sabyasachi saree. The drape, though it looks awkward, looks very sexy on Katrina! See more looks on our blog of Katrina Kaif in Sabyasachi.
12. The Kapoor sisters : Kareena and Karisma were recently in Hyderabad for the International Childresn’s Film Festival and they looked wow! Kareena wore Payal Khandwala on the first day and Anita Dongre on the second day. Karisma wore an off white Sabyasachi saree, paired with a full sleeved blouse. She looked regal. The Kapoor sisters are the best dressed siblings, we have in Bollywood now.
Be it your bff’s wedding or your brother’s wedding, dress to stand out. Dress up and keep shopping!