For all those who follow Sonam Kapoor, you might already be wondering about her looks in her latest movie, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. The movie stars Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor who come together on-screen for the second time. Hope PRDP wouldn’t meet the same fate as ‘Saawariyan’! The grand & colorful set, the zardosis and yards of fabric in the form of Sonam Kapoor’s lehengas, the jewelry and Sonam Kapoor’s poise add up to make Prem Ratan Dhan Payo a typical Suraj Barjatya movie.
Everyone is loving their steps from PRDP’s title track that have become a super duper hit on Instagram & Dubsmash! Meanwhile, let’s take a closer look at her lovely outfits. We love AK and we hear Sonam has been wearing a lot of Anamika Khanna in the movie. We are already loving her look from the promos. Intricate jewellery and maang tikas by Sunita Kapoor, her mom, and traditional lehenga-cholis make her look like a perfect Rajasthani princess! Sonam has also been looking very pretty in all the traditional clothes she has been sporting during the promotional rounds.
We have a few exclusive snapshots from the movie. She looks ethereal in the colorful lehengas! Take a look for yourselves!
As we told earlier, Sonam has been showing her traditional avatar during the promotions. We have the best looks from the promotional events. In case, you or your best friend or your sis is getting married soon, pay a lot of attention 😉
- Sonam in Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla : Sonam chose to wear Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla outfits twice during the promotion. Courtesy : her sister, Rhea Kapoor ofcourse. She looked fabulous. I prefer the churidar set more on her though!
- Sonam in Anamika Khanna : For the promotions as well, Sonam wore Anamika Khanna. She looked gorgeous.
- Sonam in Anuradha Vakil : Of all the outfits, this one was a little off. The crop top and the draping of the dupatta didn’t feel quite right.
- Sonam in Anju Modi : On the sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil, Sonam wore an Anju Modi couture lehenga. The choli was a beautiful pale blue. The lehenga was hot! She looked gorgeous! Love the back!
- Sonam in Rahul Mishra : Although I’m a little confused about the design, she looked pretty good in the overcoatish anarkali wrap!
- Sonam in Shantanu n Nikhil : Sonam wore a pale peachish lehenga designed by Shantanu & Nikhil, to the sets of Bigg Boss. There was a lot happening near the neck, but she looked pretty!
- Sonam in Anupamaa Dayal : Shirt with a saree, you ask? Take tips from the fashionista herself. Sonam looks a perfect example of ‘quirky meets tradition’!
- Sonam in Shehlaa Khan : Sonam looked very very pretty in a lacey lehenga. The color is perfect. The fit is awesome. And she looks gorgeous!Here’s wishing that the movie’s a huge success! And here’s wishing that Sonam looks as glam forever!