It is that time of the year when you actually believe in getting all decked up and falling in love with the bling all around. Diwali is all about the lights, isn’t it? Crackers, the LED’s, the flowers and sweets. And we kinda become a lot more traditional during this time of the year. Indian ethnic wear for women is tricky to buy. But, thanks to online shopping, we can now buy designer anarkalis, designer salwar suits, designer sarees and designer lehenga choli online, just a few clicks away! Today, we present to you a few chosen pieces which will make you stand out in the crowd and who knows, might make someone fall in love with you, all over again 😉
- Indo-Western Fusion : Sonam Kapoor taught us to wear a saree with a shirt. Priyanka Chopra taught us the dhoti pants with an ethnic jacket and who doesn’t love to wear the jacket with palazzos. Wear something different, wear something new.
- Denim Indian Ethnics : Yep, you read it right! Denim is the new cotton and it looks very very sexy. Denim sarees and denim salwar-kameezes are in vogue, this diwali. Buy the denim trend now!
- Anarkalis : ‘Anarkali Disco Chali’! As the song suggests, anarkalis are delicate, comfortable yet sexy to wear. The best thing about anarkalis is, whatever be your bodyshape, an anarkali always does justice to your shape, clinging at the right parts and showing the right amount of curves.
- Lehengas and skirts : Take a lesser traditional route and wear a crop top with a flared skirt. The quintessential lehenga choli, exists no more. There has to be a twist! If you have abs which could put Katrina to shame, be sure to wear a low waist lehenga with a crop top and don’t forget to twirl in slo-mo! 😉
- Sarees : Saree is that piece of clothing, which never ever goes out of fashion and believe me when I say, you will never look more beautiful than you look in a saree. Bulkier women should avoid the starched ones and stick to the chiffons and crepes and you can rule the world! Desigirls are the hottest! Try the Saree Gown to add a contemporary twist to your wardrobe.
Happy Shopping and a very Happy Diwali!