The Jio Mami Mumbai Film Festival was organised by Kiran Rao and Nita Ambani, so obviously all the bigwigs were present at the launch party at the Gateway of India, yesterday. Kalki Koechlin donned the hat of a perfect emcee and kept the audience entertained! From Alia Bhatt to Kangana and Siddharth Malhotra to Hrithik, the red carpet saw a host of stars! We heard that there was an after party too, but that we would be discussing in our next article! Let’s take a look at who looked the hottest!
- Kangana Ranaut : Kangana looked like a Disney princess in an Ashi Studio gown. The fit, the color and the make-up looked dreamy! Wish she’d worn strappy champagne heels, though these look great too!
- Katrina Kaif : Katrina wore Anamika Khanna to the 17th MAMI Mumbai Film festival. Has she ever looked bad? Though, the crop top looks too cropped and the skirt looks very casual. A high waisted dhoti pants or a more structured skirt would have looked way better!
- Alia Bhatt : Taking a break from looking like a school kid, Alia chose to wear a strapless Isabel Sanchis gown. While we love the look, wish she had accessorized a little more and chose a different color. Don’t you think that she looked pale inspite of the bronzer? #ShaandaarFlop
- Aditi Rao Hydari : Aditi looked very pretty in a Namrata Joshipura top with a Nikhil Thampi skirt. She looked the prettiest! Loving the wavy hair and pink lips!
- Huma Qureshi : Huma Qureshi looked decent in a flared skirt with black full sleeved top by Sapphire. Except the hair, the look was meh. Loved her neck up.
- Kiran Rao : Think of quirky dressing and Kiran Rao’s name pops up. She wore a Rashmi Varma fusion saree. She looked good. The only thing we would change would have to be the heels.
- Radhika Apte : Radhika is known for her ‘Hatke’ style. She looked good in a Purvi Doshi saree and oxblood lips.