Katrina Kaif is nervous to promote Jagga Jasoos with Ranbir kapoor after their break up. Salman Khan steps in to give her guidance in Personal Life and Professional Front. Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif have always maintained a dignified privacy about their relationship. Though media did enough talking about their apparent romance, neither Katrina nor…
Indian women are always fascinated about Indian wear specially sarees and lehengas. The grace of a saree or a lehenga is highlighted by the blouse. Blouses can be made in different designs and sleeve lengths. The sleeve length is chosen according to the figure of the girl and the design of the saree. When we talk about blouse designs, both sophisticated as well as cut ones are gorgeous. Here, let us throw some light on the always trending and timeless blouse sleeve designs.
1. Full Sleeves Blouse Designs: Long sleeve designs are the talk of the town these days! We have seen several bollywood celebs supporting long sleeve blouses. Violet Street picks Deepika Padukone, Sonam Kapoor, Kajol, Sridevi and many more. Long sleeve blouses can be made even more special by using different materials such as net or printed stuff . One of the latest design is to make the puffs on half part of the blouse towards the hand. Puffs can also be made at the elbow or shoulder region. The full netted sleeve with gold or silver embroidery at the elbows is recently trending.
Image courtesy: 2.bp.blogspot.com
2. Elbow Length Sleeves Blouse Designs: These designs are the most worn in and around the word. The blouse length is upto the elbow. The designs and varieties available are quite similar to full long sleeved blouses. It is popular in kanjeevaram silk sarees. It also goes on well with skirts, lehengas and saris. In case if you have fuller arms, you should go for these kind of blouses to hide your arm fat.
3. Half Sleeves Blouse Designs: This kind of sleeve covers half the distance between the elbow and the shoulder. This length of blouse is mostly used by the majority of Indian women. These kinds of blouses can be made into a lot of designs such as the fish plate design, puff, and also the combination of both. This sleeve design is mostly trending in lehenga and half saris. Below is the picture of the stylish puff style half blouse sleeves.
Image courtesy: bollywoodlife.com
4. Quarter Sleeves Blouse Designs: As the name suggests, the sleeve covers one quarter of the hand. This type of blouse is a necessity with formal saris. It is not advisable to wear net or lace blouse on formal occasions, instead one can go with the embroidered quarter sleeved blouse.
Image courtesy: pinterest.com
5. Sleeveless Blouse Designs: Pump up the jam with sleeveless blouses. If you have the body, why not flaunt it? These kind of blouse designs are works wonders for those who are blessed with toned arms.
Image courtesy: pinterest.com
6) Off-shoulder Blouse Designs: Show some skin with the off shoulder type of blouse designs. We have spotted a lot of Bollywood celebs in these kind of blouses.
Image Courtesy: pinterest.com
7) “The Cape” Blouse: With capes being the new trend of 2015, you will also spot some celebs supporting it with a saree. None other than Sonam Kapoor was seen supporting cape blouse design on several occasions. Here, have a look:
Image Courtesy: luxemi.files.wordpress.com
Image Courtesy: styleblog.g3fashions.in
Don’t miss a chance to get the look you have always hoped for with these blouse designs! Choose your design according to your body type and your saree and BOOM see the magic happen!
Every 20 something Indian girl, everywhere, shares a dream! And the dream is to wear a Sabyasachi lehenga on the most important day of their life! Sabyasachi is a legacy now. Whenever you utter the word, bridal lehenga, his name almost pops up, unanimously. Also, if you were ever a Sabyasachi bride or a bridesmaid, you would want every girl you know, wear his designs! Not many of us know, that his parents wanted him to become an Engineer! Can you imagine a world without Deepika and Kareena in Sabyasachi?
Sabyasachi started designing in 2002 and there has been no looking back ever since..Apart from all the leading Bollywood ladies, he has also designed for Rene Zelleweger and Reese Witherspoon! He personally feels that his bridal wear would look best on Dippy! He is a designer of modern times but is traditional at heart. He has also designed for many Bollywood movies like, Black, Guzaarish and English Vinglish! Aishwarya Rai, Rani Mukherjee, Vidya Balan in Saree and lately Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut, all have been spotted wearing Sabyasachi couture, on more than one occasions.
He started quite a many trends, at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter Festive 2015. His designs included pre-stitched draped saris, toga gowns, with shimmering hemlines, saris with net extensions and jumpsuits with sheer net capes! He played effortlessly with florals, stripes, glitter in fabrics like silk, tulle, crêpe, georgette, to taffeta and satin! He clearly draws inspiration from the 70’s and 80’s, so his collection includes a lot of flared bottoms and full sleeved tops.
The Florals : The floral full skirts with striped crop top, were a rage all through 2015! From Aditi Rao Hydari to Tamannaah, no one could resist the love for florals! Deepika and Aishwarya played safe with the floral maxis!
The Maxis : Whoever follows fashion closely, knows exactly how the maxis were back with a bang in 2015! From Kalki to Deepika and even the ever gorgeous Aishwarya, all chose to wear Sabyasachi maxi dresses, at different points of time in 2015. They all looked stunning, is needless to say 😉
Deepika Padukone in Sayasachi : Now that we are talking about Deepika, 2015 has been all about Deepika Padukone. Even in December, the gal is busy promoting her movie in beautiful ethnics! She chooses to wear Sabyasachi, more often now. Take a look, yourselves! Our favorite is the black and beige, Sabyasachi lehenga, she wore recently for Bajirao Mastani promotions!
Magazines love Sabyasachi! : And readers go crazy when they see their fav stars dressed royally in Sabyasachi couture. The full sleeved embellished blouses with sheer net sarees, or the breathtaking Sabyasachi lehengas are such a treat! Take a look at Aishwarya Rai in Sabyasachi!
The Sabyasachi Bride : Soha ali Khan chose to wear Sabyasachi bridal lehenga for her wedding. Also, Aamna Sharif chose to do the same! Genelia has been spotted wearing the same lehenga, designed by the maestro, for two weddings!
Celebrities spotted in Sabyasachi at various events : Take a look at few more divas wearing Sabyasachi for different events! Can you spot the similarities? They all look breathtakingly classy and gorgeous! We love Kalki’s off beat style! The shimmery jacket is a difficult one to carry off!
You can take a look at many more such bridal wear online at VioletStreet! Festivities and Weddings are the times that we feel overtly traditional, don’t we? More the sparkle, more the fun! Look classy in Indian-wear and bring out the ethnicity in you! Classy dressing and happy shopping!
Designer blouses are the ultimate deal-breaker in an Indian ensemble. The good blouses can instantly get you in fashion limelight and the awkward ones will set you apart from the crowd, but well, for unpleasant reasons! Although they are one of the most timeless elements in Indian wardrobe, it is mainly the style you wear it in and the designs they manifest that gets them going down the fashion line since the time immemorial. Stylish ethnic blouses have an ability to transform even the most basic of your outfits into a red carpet material! It is really of no surprise that they are hailed as the heart of Indian attires! There are several blouse neck and blouse back designs that can be incorporated in blouses to make you in vogue and look chic. To save your time and energy, we have put down some of the trendiest saree blouse neck designs and back neck blouse designs for you!
1. Halter Blouse Neck and Blouse Back Designs
Halter Neck blouses give a contemporary flair to your traditional outfit. These blouse neck patterns are essentially designed in a way that your back holds the front of your blouse, usually with the help of straps or laces. There are no arm holes in Halter Necks, making your arm movement easy. You are guaranteed to look sexy and ravishing at every event with these blouses!
String styled blouses are more or less the classic backless blouse with strings behind. They recently made a comeback in Indian fashion after being a rage in the 90’s Bollywood era. These types of blouses can be worn for weddings or grand parties. Depending upon your personal comfort, there could be one or more number of strings.
2. Boat Neck Blouses
Boat Neck Blouses are gaining immense popularity, courtesy their extremely versatile nature! Whether you want to wear them at work or rock at an Indian gathering, they will make you look very elegant! Because it covers both the ends of the shoulder, you need not worry whether it will suit your body shape or not.
3. Asymmetrical Neck Blouses
These types of blouses usually run diagonally from one shoulder to another, evolving from the outdated off-shoulder kind. Compared to the latter, asymmetrical blouse neck designs boast of greater variety of fusions and cut works.
4. High Collar Neck Blouses
A high collar is really what it takes to amp up your complete sophistication factor. They simple blouse back neck designs make you look bold and powerful, while also adding immense feminine verve to your attire.
5. Peter Pan Collar Blouse
Peterpan collar blouses render you a unique blend of vintage-girly-quirky poise. These saree blouse back neck designs make anyone look fun and confident without having to don a lot of accessories.
6. Jacket Style Blouse
Jacket Style blouse are gradually gaining a high voltage momentum courtesy their immense comfort and style. You can pair them up with just about anything, saree or lehenga, and they won’t let your trend quotient down.
7. Backless Blouses
Backless blouses are for the fun and sexy women who are not afraid to flaunt their beautiful backs. They are uber-fashionable and will never go out of style. Earlier, this type of blouse was highly limited to high-end models and celebs, but over the time it has reached the general mass as well.
8. Knotted Blouse
Knotted blouses are for our gorgeous bold ladies who love to bare their backs, but still want to leave something to the imagination! The knots can be worn in patches or threads, depending upon the comfort of the wearer.
9. Sheer Blouse
This genius trend is for all those ladies who want to show-off their skin, whilst at the same time keep some to themselves. Just like the backless blouses, even the sheer ones are climbing up the ladder of every woman’s wardrobe.
These some of the trending saree blouse designs front and back! We hope you got some inspiration from these for you next blouse!
I miss Vidya Balan. I miss seeing her in movies. I am really really waiting for Teen’s trailer. Imagine Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin and Vidya in one thriller! It’s gonna be mind-blowing! When you think of Vidya Balan in saree, the first thing that came to my mind was, RED! She loves red sarees. Dirty Picture – Red saree, Mast Kalandar song from Hey Baby, red saree! Even the very recent Humari Adhuri Kahaani had the song Hasi, in which she wore a red saree! So red sarees are her lucky charm! If you want to take a look at some amazing red sarees online, head to VioletStreet.
- Vidya Balan in Sabyasachi Sarees : She loves Sabyasachi, or loved. Rumors suggest that there has been a fall out between the actor-designer duo. Anyways, Vidya Balan looked enchanting in most of the Sabyasachi sarees she chose to wear. When I say most of them, I mean it! But Vidya Balan in Red saree with the high neck blouse and pearls, somehow, that look didn’t work. Even for her wedding, Vidya had chosen Sabyasachi, in red of course!
- The ‘ooh-la-la’ Siren : We already know, that red is her lucky charm, so obviously she wears a lot of ’em. There’s no complaining here, as she looks real good. Especially, post Dirty picture, she used to look red hot! Ooh la la! Most of the blouses, she chose to wear post Dirty Picture, were backless, so ample amount of skin show 😉 The last one is my favorite as the Suhani Pittie neck piece looks amazing with the black saree! The simple black saree is something we all should have in our wardrobe!
- Vidya in Gaurang Shah : Post Sabyasachi, Vidya has found herself a second favorite. Gaurang Shah is known for his kanjeevarams. And Vidya is known for her love for Kanjeevarams. They were destined to meet. Lately, Vidya has been spotted wearing Gaurang on multiple occasions and she looks stunning in them. She looks best in the Durga print white saree by Gaurang!
- The ‘Neon’ effect : For the Indian Film Festival in Melbourne, Vidya chose to wear a neon printed saree, designed by Anupamaa. She kept the accessories minimal and make-up was mostly confined to the eyes. This is by far the best Vidya has looked! Do not miss the Suhani Pittie ear cuff!
- Handlooms : Turning up the quirk factor, Vidya pairs a simple khaadi saree with wooden frames and she looks amazing! For all the people who think specs do not look great with sarees, take a lesson from the girl. Vidya Balan surely knows how to play with accessories when it comes to sarees. Also Vidya looked pretty in the Anavila handloom saree, she wore recently to the MAMI Film festival.
- Vidya in Anamika Khanna : Vidya looks gorgeous in black too! Yeah, recently she was spotted wearing a black Anamika Khanna. Now AK is someone who can make anybody look effortlessly chic! And that’s what exactly happened when Vidya donned a black AK saree! Take a look below!
- Checkered sarees : If Vidya loves anything more than the color red, it is prints! Vidya Balan has amazing taste when it comes to sarees. Be it saree with a tunic or saree with a jacket, Vidya has worn everything with ease! Look at how many versions of the checkered saree, Vidya has been spotted wearing!| Also check out the saree she paired with a sequin blazer! Sexy!
No matter what the critics say, Vidya Balan is the first one to flaunt her curves. She taught us to be comfortable in our own skin. She surely is the seductress. She knows to wear her drapes well. Here’s wishing that Vidya releases her next movie soon! Take a look at more sexy and quirky sarees at Violetstreet!
Diwali is over! And hopefully you guys had a blast enjoying the festivities! Diwali is such a happy festival and dressing up is so much a part of the celebration, that we are never tired of browsing through the pictures of the Bollywood divas celebrating the festival. The most popular diwali bash, this year and every year is the one held by the Bachchan clan. Amitabh Bachchan and Anil Kapoor’s party this year was extravagant and lavish! The bollywood beauties decked up in their ethnic best and looked flawless, especially Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Deepika Padukone. You can always take a cue from the bollywood celebrities for some wedding inspiration!
Let’s take a look at the best dressed celebs, during the Diwali celebration!
1. Aditi Rao Hydari : Aditi Rao Hydari wore a white and gold, jacket style lehenga designed by Rimple and Harpreet Narula, for the Bachchan’s diwali bash. She looked very pretty, especially with the hair tied up in a knot and the bindi. Need some help here? You can take a look at jacket style anarkalis online, for some starters.
2. Aishwarya Rai : Miss World 1994, is by far the most beautiful woman on earth. Period. Preiti Zinta also says so. Aishwarya looked beautiful in a white, heavily embroidered Manish Malhotra gown. She looked absolutely flawless! Major girl crush happening!
3. Parineeti Chopra : Parineeti looked okay in a maroon lehenga paired with gold loose crop top-ish choli, designed by Manish Malhotra. What we did not like were the turquoise earrings.
4. Athiya Shetty : Athiya wore a pale green lehenga by Sanjay Garg and she accessorized it with a maang tika! She looked gorgeous. I like her style statement. It’s more subtle and graceful!
5. Alia Bhatt : I guess Alia is still reeling under the failure of Shaandaar, which is quite understandable as it is her first flop, ever! Alia chose to wear a Sanjay Garg lehenga in blue and white, to the Bachchan’s diwali bash. She looked just okay.
6. Neha Dhupia : Cape is in! Cape is the saviour! Neha Dhupia knows exactly what to wear, when. She looked stunning in a pink Prathyusha Garimella gown! Take inspiration ladies and flaunt the cape at the next wedding!
7. Deepika Padukone : First in Payal Jain and then in Sabyasachi. Deepika wore sarees with neatly tied hair, middle parting and smoky eyes. NO COMPLAINTS! We are still ‘awwwww-ing’ over her pictures of Diwali celebration with Ranbir Kapoor. They look so so so good together! <3 <3
8. Mira Rajput : This being the first Diwali party for Shahid and Mira, they attended the diwali parties together, hand in hand. Mira wore an ice-blue Anita Dongre saree. She kept the make-up minimal and looked pretty good!
9. Shilpa Shetty : The yummy mummy( How Shilpa, how?) looked stunning as usual, in a blue Manish Malhotra lehenga. She wore this to the the party she hosted. Perfect!
10. Prachi Desai : Is it just me, or does someone else also like Prachi more, post the hair cut! She looks absolutely gorgeous! Wearing a pink SVA lehenga, Prachi attended the Bachchan’s DIwali bash. She looked very beautiful!11. Katrina Kaif : Katrina headed to the party hosted by Anil Kapoor, wearing a Sabyasachi saree. The drape, though it looks awkward, looks very sexy on Katrina! See more looks on our blog of Katrina Kaif in Sabyasachi.
12. The Kapoor sisters : Kareena and Karisma were recently in Hyderabad for the International Childresn’s Film Festival and they looked wow! Kareena wore Payal Khandwala on the first day and Anita Dongre on the second day. Karisma wore an off white Sabyasachi saree, paired with a full sleeved blouse. She looked regal. The Kapoor sisters are the best dressed siblings, we have in Bollywood now.
Be it your bff’s wedding or your brother’s wedding, dress to stand out. Dress up and keep shopping!
There is nothing more celebratory in India than festivals. And with Diwali around the corner, we are drooling over the new looks of Deepika Padukone in Bajirao Mastani. What a Stunner! ( Tweets even Ranveer Singh 😉 ). From her breathtaking sight in #DeewaniMastani song to her promotional appearances, she elegantly guides us to the sartorial heaven.
Designer Anju Modi is the reason we get to sport our muse in an enchanting tale of royal style. With a perfect ode to 18th century, the movie will present a unique amalgamation of Mughal and Maharashtrian style, accentuating Deepika’s elegance with royal shararas and kurtis. Let us take you to a classy road of Indian ethnic wear that will blow your mind…
1. Designer suits for traditional Mastani
Deepika Padukone’s first look in the official teaser of Bajirao Mastani is simply mesmerizing. Light make-up, nose-ring, light coloured fabric of the designer suit are very well accentuated by bold and regal jewellery pieces. We are in love with Bajirao Mastani Jewellery pieces! And, Indian ethnic wear has never been this statement making.
In the recent pics from this already-trending period movie, we see our DP in dreamy berry colored regal outfit with flower motifs and sheer sleeves. Our eyes couldn’t have asked for more 😀
In the recent posters released, Deepika Padukone looks beautiful in pale blue and pink lehenga choli and the jewellery has taken our breath away!!! 😀
Deepika Padukone looks royal and resplendent in pastel ensemble. No opulence, just oodles of elegance!!! Can’t wait for the movie. #Excited 😀
2. Look at the Mastani
First song of Bajirao Mastani was launched at Day one of Blender’s Pride Fashion Tour 2015. Anju Modi’s creation with jhoomar, embellishments and nose-ring acts, added to the lightings of the ramp. Show stopper Deepika Padukone walked the ramp with an interesting red long-skirt designer lehenga choli and heavy jewels.
Magnificence Personified! This definitely tops the chart of latest news of Deepika Padukone as she is rooted in the old and reflecting the new with rich subtle elegance on ramp-walk.
3. Mastani in brocade turban makes us Deewani
Her look in the first song of Bajirao Mastani…definitely gets brownie points as it beautifully reflects her heritage with intense influences of Hyderabadi Nizam. You can see the princess in golden anarkali and angrakhas paired with farshi pajamas that add even more to the layering on her complete look. Also, a statement piece gorgeously placed on her head. Jewelry-Studded brocade turban. Pheww! She sure killed many with this amazing Anarkali avatar and her dance moves.
After her amazing onscreen presence in Deewani Mastani song, we have yet another launch to drool over. “PINGA”!!!
Two top-notch beauties give delight to our eyes with their dance jugalbandi. Deepika Padukone’s look in Maroon Marathi Nauvari style saree is accentuated very well with heavy jewelry, payal and oh-so-perfect bun hairstyle. WE JUST CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF THIS NUMBER 😀
We are loving Deepika Padukone’s looks from the recent song, Aayat, especially her jewellery, the nath, the maang tikka and the jhumar! <3
We are totally crushing on the hot chemistry between our favorite duo. This intense love song is nothing but a great blockbuster. Adding to the beautiful lyrics, Deepika looks subtle and magnificent while Ranveer perfectly compliments her with his warrior look!
4. Opulence to perfection
After sighing over her simplicity in her looks from the movie. Let us see how our Deepika Padukone adorned the promotional activities.
While the launch of her song in Blender’s Pride Fashion Tour in Delhi, Deepika Padukone redefined elegance with her simple look in a sober-anarkali. Her jhumkis and jootis added to her look while the floral motives gave and edge to her desi charm.
She dazzled the pink city with her graceful presence, looking every bit of the royalty. From Sabyasachi Mukherjee saree to golden anarkali by Tarun Tahiliani, she surely excels at taking the traditional route.
Her spotless, glowing and radiant skin make her look completely flawless. Her countenance truly emanates her magnificence.
5. Deewani Mastani- Deewana Bajirao
On the sets of Swaragini, we spotted the lovebirds having great fun. Deepika Padukone looked absolutely marvelous in a net saree with printed full-sleeved blouse. Sober colors and totally graceful. We love her earrings <3
Ranveer Singh knows how to sweep in and sweep his lady-love off her feet. He went down on his knees to impress DP, while Dp couldn’t stop blushing. LOVING IT 😀
In Payal Singhal caped saree, totally inexplicable. Her presence was overawed and her look was jaw-dropping <3 Simple black bordered saree, net cape and a braided ‘do, we couldn’t have asked for more!!!
Ranveer Singh yet again couldn’t keep his eyes or paws off of DP 😉
We saw him going down on his knees again and giving us major relationship goals. It simply deserves our endless awwwwwww
Hot pair of Deepika-Ranveer is all set to fire the screens up after their oh-so-charismatic chemistry in Ramleela. Apart from the passion and drama, we are also looking forward to unveil more of such blazing looks. ‘Fusion’ is the buzz word as conventional sarees and designer lehenga choli are presented in new forms in this most-awaited historic film. Nail Deepika Padukone’s look in #BajiraoMastani.
For all those who follow Sonam Kapoor, you might already be wondering about her looks in her latest movie, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo. The movie stars Salman Khan and Sonam Kapoor who come together on-screen for the second time. Hope PRDP wouldn’t meet the same fate as ‘Saawariyan’! The grand & colorful set, the zardosis and yards of fabric in the form of Sonam Kapoor’s lehengas, the jewelry and Sonam Kapoor’s poise add up to make Prem Ratan Dhan Payo a typical Suraj Barjatya movie.
Everyone is loving their steps from PRDP’s title track that have become a super duper hit on Instagram & Dubsmash! Meanwhile, let’s take a closer look at her lovely outfits. We love AK and we hear Sonam has been wearing a lot of Anamika Khanna in the movie. We are already loving her look from the promos. Intricate jewellery and maang tikas by Sunita Kapoor, her mom, and traditional lehenga-cholis make her look like a perfect Rajasthani princess! Sonam has also been looking very pretty in all the traditional clothes she has been sporting during the promotional rounds.
We have a few exclusive snapshots from the movie. She looks ethereal in the colorful lehengas! Take a look for yourselves!
As we told earlier, Sonam has been showing her traditional avatar during the promotions. We have the best looks from the promotional events. In case, you or your best friend or your sis is getting married soon, pay a lot of attention 😉
- Sonam in Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla : Sonam chose to wear Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla outfits twice during the promotion. Courtesy : her sister, Rhea Kapoor ofcourse. She looked fabulous. I prefer the churidar set more on her though!
- Sonam in Anamika Khanna : For the promotions as well, Sonam wore Anamika Khanna. She looked gorgeous.
- Sonam in Anuradha Vakil : Of all the outfits, this one was a little off. The crop top and the draping of the dupatta didn’t feel quite right.
- Sonam in Anju Modi : On the sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil, Sonam wore an Anju Modi couture lehenga. The choli was a beautiful pale blue. The lehenga was hot! She looked gorgeous! Love the back!
- Sonam in Rahul Mishra : Although I’m a little confused about the design, she looked pretty good in the overcoatish anarkali wrap!
- Sonam in Shantanu n Nikhil : Sonam wore a pale peachish lehenga designed by Shantanu & Nikhil, to the sets of Bigg Boss. There was a lot happening near the neck, but she looked pretty!
- Sonam in Anupamaa Dayal : Shirt with a saree, you ask? Take tips from the fashionista herself. Sonam looks a perfect example of ‘quirky meets tradition’!
- Sonam in Shehlaa Khan : Sonam looked very very pretty in a lacey lehenga. The color is perfect. The fit is awesome. And she looks gorgeous!Here’s wishing that the movie’s a huge success! And here’s wishing that Sonam looks as glam forever!
It’s always saddening when our favourite pair of jeans wears out, isn’t it?
Rather than sending all of that good, durable fabric to the dustbin, you can use your crafty powers to turn that denim into lots of usable things! Given below are 5 hip and stylish ways in which you can reuse your denim jeans.
- CUT THEM SHORT
If your denims are quite fine from the waist and upper section, cut them according to your suitable length and make booty shorts out of them. No one would be able to make out the transformation you gave them. Go ahead. Throw your creativity!
- PATCH WORK ART
Have more than 2 old denims? Even better! Cut out patches in a regular shape, and stitch them together, to make a pillow cover, door mat, wall hanging, etc. Let your creativity flow.
- RIP THEM OFF
Ripped jeans are in high demand these days. Why go out and spend some random bucks on buying them, when you can rip your old denims just the way you like it, yourself!
yes! Take a pair of scissors, a blade or a knife and start cutting through your jeans giving it the pattern you want to. Walla!
- WINE BAGS
If you can allow your imagination and creativity to wander a little more than usual, this is the perfect way to actually reuse the old denims. Cut apart the legs of the jeans, and make a wine bag out of them. Attach a ribbon or so, and you will have an excuse to not go empty hands the next time you visit a friend’s party
- DIY DENIM BAG
Give a cute rebirth to your denims, by making a bag out of them. Use the upper part, and cut the legs out. Add lace or whatever you wish to and convert it into a stylish accessory.
A good pair of jeans is like an old school friend. Sure, you can donate too-big or too-small jeans to the thrift store, but after years and years of wear and tear, some jeans are just not mendable anymore. All you need to do then is, let your creativity flow!
Sari blouses have stepped out of the sari’s shadow and come into its own. Redefine your fashion quotient with a new trend of blouses, that’s hitting the lands of sartorial heaven. With this you can promote ‘GET TRENDY’ look. Indianwear, Western Wear glam extravaganza as well as a fusion wear display; high neck blouses are here to stay and come through with voguish colors to compliment the look you desire. These blouses will surely grace every body type beautifully. So my dear WO-MEN, take your pick at this latest trend to WOO-MEN 😉
1. Go CONTEMPORARY!
This blouse is so different and with this you will make a statement with your attire. Super-elegant pick!
2. The FORMAL number
Whether it’s a Pooja or an office party, this will add a touch of elegance and gravitas to your look. But just ‘coz they are formal doesn’t mean they can’t be fancy 😀
3. Giving you Power to Empower
High-necked blouses will give you secret mantra to take over the world, internal strength to crush every thorn on your way. It spells elegance, charisma and lot more. Wear one to know fun!
P.S Go for Silk: A comfier option when it’s too hot to go through the day in brocade.
4. Take the MODEST route
There are several styles that suit small-busted women. High necks and high collars will be a sexy choice. Go sleeveless to flaunt your shoulders. Elegant and Sexy
5. Flirty Floral
Deepika Padukone nailed the look of high-necked blouses. It’s time to say goodbye to the boring blouses and embrace new fabulously edgy styles.
6. Easy breezy Dressing
Sonali gave us a very unconventional look with her breezy blouse. Such a refreshing change- super comfy choice that brings some kitsch to your style.
Queen is once again here to redefine another trend and this time with her unique, subtle and sensational appeal.
7. Best of both world: SPICE IT UP
You wish to clothe yourself in a deep neck and not be conscious… Go for a high neck that is designed with a transparent neckline. An eternal beauty shows us how to carry this trend with oodles of oomph…
Hello Sunshine! Begam looks like a precious jewel, making bollywood the most fashionable land of muses.
8. ROYAL beauty
Maharani blouse with heavy embroidery on its neckline will be enough to give a kick to your morale. REGAL PRINCESSES will be ready to sweep everyone off their feet!
9. Call for COLLARED: TOUCH OF SOPHISTICATION
Chinese collar donned by Nargis Fakhri turned many heads.
10. Finesse to add to Panache
Great finesse of this blouse will only make you style yourself with panache.
Next time you visit your tailor, do not forget to get this super trendy blouse stitched ‘coz it’s definitely gonna be the next big thing in making you look vivacious, youthful and oh-so-elegant!
There’s nothing better than a perfect blouse to complement a beautiful Saree. While a Saree imparts that ultimate feminine charm and enhances a female figure to perfection, a matching customized blouse brings out the best in the eternal Indian ensemble. Blouse designs have evolved over the years to be in tune with the contemporary times, and now the mix & match trend has taken the fashion a step up.
To boost the look of your favorite Saree, all you need is blouse that’s exquisitely crafted and fits like dream. And, to achieve that there’s no better option than custom order your blouse with a design that flaunts your curves. So let’s inspire you with some of the customized blouse designs which you can mix & match with your Saree for that trendy look in your traditional attire.
A backless bralet is the perfect way to show off your sexy back, and if it’s in a contrast shade it raises that oomph level of your otherwise simple Saree. We love the gray piece that Priyanka is sporting here with a neon green Saree.
Image Courtesy – http://bit.ly/1OSOmyq
Closed neck Blouse
The style diva she is, Sonam makes a statement with her appearance each time. So when she decided to pair this metal zipped intricately embroidered close neck ethnic blouse with a Saree dress, we fell in love with it at the first sight.
Image Courtesy – http://bit.ly/1P8lsLv
This fashion never seems to fade off, as sequins can bring life even to the most boring designs and brighten up an occasion. Nothing beats a gold sequined straight neck sleeveless blouse which can rock a plain red or a black effortlessly.
Image Courtesy – http://bit.ly/1McMoeF
What better than a heavily embroidered blouse to add glamour to your elementary Saree? Match a quintessential black heavy work full sleeve with a half and half saree, or a detailed mirror work one like the one that Shilpa seems to be rocking with her plain orange number.
Even the Kuttchi embroidery blouses are in much demand these days. Check out Shilpa Shetty donning one such blouse paired with contrasting Orange plain saree.
Image Courtesy – http://bit.ly/1Htgumi
Alluring Back Cuts
Add a glamorous touch to a heavily embellished blouse or a simple one with that sensuous back cut. Experiment with back designs and those deep back cuts and dazzle through any occasion with much aplomb.
Image Courtesy – http://bit.ly/1KTafjn
Image Courtesy – http://bit.ly/1InYo9b
Who other than the fashion queen of the B-Town, Sonam Kapoor, to show you how to mix and match contrast colors or even Rani here with that sassy orange sleeveless. Play with colors, but ensure that you match the right colors and do not go overboard. We simply love the neon combination sported by the divas.
Image Courtesy – http://bit.ly/1W3IqrO